how to become an actor in 3 simple steps Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 05, 2016 STEP1: first you need to find the emmotion that you want to give to the audiance. STEP2: now you have to figure out what you want to be in [what play do you want to be in] STEP3:the last thing you need to do is find the right people.You cant have a play with only yourselfe can you. i hope this helped you. seeya!!!evree1 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Cartoons. March 31, 2018 What are your favorite cartoons? Adventure time?? The loud house?? The amazing world of gumball?? Comment what your favorite cartoon is Kind regards Read more
A post in Serbian May 06, 2018 Hej, društvo. Znate li koliko imam godina? Da li želite da znam? Pa, ako ti ja cu komentar to dole ispod. Read more
I'm back August 04, 2016 Hi,have you noticed that I haven't posted on the blog for I know right Ok.I am just letting you know that I do care about you i am bored of saying ''kind regards'' so now I'm gonna say seeya!!!!every1 Read more
Comments
Post a Comment